Saturday, September 24, 2005

Homeschooling Legislation Watch Web Ring

I've just started a web ring to try and hook up all the websites, blogs and organizations together that follow homeschool legislation.

The ring description is:
This is a place to connect websites and blogs who keep abreast of legislation affecting homeschoolers. Our current interest lies in the discussion of the HONDA legislation. I made the ring name generic so it would fit as new legislation is brought forward. This is for all sites that discuss legislation so that we can see both sides of the issue.

The membership recquirements are:
Please only join if you have posts on homeschooling legislation. It doesn't matter if you are a blogger, have a website, are an organization etc. We just want people to be able to connect in the interest of discussion. If you are homeschooling, then you probably have children. Please only try to join if your sites are appropriate for children.

To join: click here

Log in here to edit your information. (If anyone knows of a better link, drop me a comment. I'm new to this.)

Membership List

Link to a random site in the webring.

All right, I'm now supposed to put the code on here. I can't get it to work. I'll return to this issue later. When you join, you get the code.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried inserting the web-ring code, and the "select all" info, but all I got was code & 'frame stuff' too big to fit into a post.

If it isn't wysiwyg, I'm lost. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home