Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A couple more tasks off the list

Wednesdays are my busiest days of the week. However, I did manage to make a couple of calls late this afternoon. I called my US Representative's local office and talked with a very nice woman. She tried to look up HR 3753 in the Congressional Quarterly and on the Congressional Research Service. She couldn't find the bill listed yet and said I could call back and she would assist me some more. She suggested I call Rep. Musgrave's office. I said that I already had and that the legislative assistant who was supposed to call me back has not. I'm still waiting for that phone call.

I also called Senator Durbin's Springfield office. The person who answered the phone was unfamiliar with the bill (s 1691) and needed that title. She asked if I supported it or opposed it and I gave her my answer. I'll follow up with an email.

Tomorrow, the fun continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home